Delivery & Returns
Please note: Delivery times are a guide and we are not liable for Australia Post/Courier delays.
Standard delivery in Australia (free over AU$100 within Australia) is 3-8 working days depending on proximity to metro areas.
In remote areas, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
Perth METRO 1-3 working days.
All international shipping is 10-15 working days dependant on country (Monday to Friday).
We are not liable for items lost, stolen or not delivered by Australia Post/Courier.
COVID-19 – There may be slight delays due to COVID-19, Christmas or other unforeseen delays with our delivery network.
Express delivery – please call us.
- During Promotion and Sale periods, there may be slight delays in receiving your order due to increased volumes.
- Once your parcel has been scanned by the freight carrier you will receive an email on how to track your order.
- Dispatch of orders may be delayed where address or payment information requires correction or verification
We cannot be held responsible for an incorrect address being entered on your order.
Address confirmation is requested when reviewing your purchase in the checkout section.
If this is not noticed until after your order is finalised, please contact us immediately. Dispatch of orders may be delayed when address correction or amendment is requested.
Customer service is very important to us!
If there is an amendment or mistake with your order, please call us right away!
We will endeavour to sort it as quickly as possible for you!
By purchasing an item, you agree to the following:
- No returns on sale items, jewellery/ accessories, underwear, swimwear or home/ giftware items. these purchases are FINAL.
- NO REFUND/ CREDIT NOTE for the monetary difference % off for a sale/ flash sale/ final sale after you paid for the items/ sale period has ended.
If you change your mind, make the wrong selection or the item doesn’t fit right, you may exchange your item(s) or receive a credit (which ever you prefer), Providing:
- It is within 14 days of receiving your order
- Proof of purchase (tax invoice) is required
- The item(s) are in their original condition, with all labels and tags still attached
- The item(s) are unworn, unwashed, not used, not altered, soiled or damaged, including scissor cuts, and in original condition
- The items(s) do not smell of perfume/deodorant so please take due care when trying on your order.
- For hygienic reasons home/ giftware, cosmetics, makeup, hosiery, swimwear or earrings cannot be returned.
- If the item has been damaged/ not as described, under Australian consumer law, we will replace or fix the item free of charge for you. If this cannot be done, we will provide a refund.
Please note one exchange per order.
Returned items not satisfying the above criteria will be automatically returned to the customer at your own expense and online staff reserve the right to reject a returned item.
Please note: Colours may vary due to different computer screens and dye lots.
Incorrect or Faulty Item
We’re really sorry if you’ve received a faulty item.
If the items(s) were not as your order stated, please e-mail ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return the item to us as soon as possible so we can get this sorted for you.
How do I return an item?
Please e-mail email@example.com with your reason for return and we will be able to discuss and organise a credit for when we receive the item back.
Returns must be returned to the online store at:
3/19 Ventnor Avenue
Due to the popularity of our ranges, we cannot guarantee that we will have a different size in stock to exchange your item. For this reason, any returns will automatically be issued as a credit that will allow you to revisit our site to either purchase a different item or the same item in a different size (providing it is available).
Returns are processed within 3 days of receiving your items. You will receive an email with details of the store credit.
– Credits can only be used online and are valid for 6 months from date of issue.
– Credits are not redeemable for cash or any other monetary sum.
– Credit extensions past the 6 months may be extended in some cases.
– Please notify us if you have not received your credit voucher.
Pre orders will be given a designated month in which they will arrive. Unless a specific date is given, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more specific time frames.
Once a pre-order has been purchased the same rules of sale apply as normal purchases. If there is a change of mind you can use the full purchase amount as a store credit or choose an in-stock item to equal or lesser value, or have the amount given as a store credit to proceed with a higher purchase amount.
All gift cards, including e-gift cards, are subject to the following terms.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for merchandise only at YOKCO online.
- Lost or stolen gift cards cannot be refunded or replaced.
- Gift cards are valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- Any unused balance will remain on the gift card until expiry.
- Gift cards cannot be reloaded.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Gift cards can only be used in the country and currency of issue.
We reserve the right to cancel any gift card for any reason and at any time. Where we cancel a gift card, we will provide you with a refund or replacement gift card, other than where cancellation occurred due to suspicions of fraud or illegal activity.
The following additional conditions apply to the purchase of e-gift cards:
- E-Gift cards will be delivered to the email address entered by you in the gift card ‘Recipient Email’ field, and will be delivered separately to the Confirmation Email.
- It is your responsibility to correctly enter the email address for receipt of the e-gift card. E-gift cards cannot be refunded or replaced where you enter the incorrect email address, or where you share or forward the e-gift card in error.
- There may be a delay in receiving your e-gift card in accordance with Clause 4.12 of our Terms and Conditions.
Vouchers are 1 x voucher/ discount code/ offer per customer per order is to be used.
These Voucher Terms set out the terms on which we issue discount or nominated value vouchers. They apply to physical vouchers and to voucher and discount codes we issue(Vouchers). By applying for or using a Voucher, you consent to these Voucher Terms and any other Voucher terms (Specific Voucher Terms) printed on the Voucher or listed on the website, said verbally or email from us where the Voucher was offered.
- Each Voucher type is identified by a voucher code and has different requirements and rewards including Specific Voucher Terms, in addition to these Voucher Terms. These Voucher Terms and all applicable Specific Voucher Terms must be met to be eligible for the Voucher and to receive the discount or offer covered by the Voucher. The Specific Voucher Terms override these Voucher Terms to the extent of any conflict. Examples of our current Vouchers include Reward Vouchers, Privilege Vouchers, Anniversary Vouchers and Birthday Vouchers.
- Voucher values or discount rates or amounts, as applicable, are as specified on the Voucher. The maximum value of a Reward Voucher issued per transaction is $50 to be used on purchases over $100. All value amounts are specified in Australian dollars. Vouchers with a face value can be redeemed in Australian dollars only.
- There is a limit of one Voucher per household per offer unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
- Vouchers are intended for single use only on a single order unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
- You must not reproduce or copy the Voucher and the Voucher is not valid if reproduced or copied unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise, for example by allowing you to print the Voucher from the relevant website or insert a Voucher code.
- Vouchers are applicable to valid direct debit and credit card purchases only. They cannot be used for lay-by purchases whether for a deposit or payment.
- Vouchers are usable only on or at our web site. Privilege, Anniversary and Birthday Vouchers that we email to you can be used online unless the applicable Specific Voucher Terms state otherwise.
- In the case of a multiple-item order, the value of the Voucher is allocated to each item based on the proportion of the item’s value to the total value of all items, excluding shipping, taxes and other charges.
- Certain items may not be eligible for purchase using the Voucher. These will be notified in the Specific Voucher Terms. Generally, Vouchers cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- A Voucher cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges unless the Specific Coupon Terms expressly provide otherwise. Any Voucher offering free shipping applies only to shipping of products within the area we designate from time to time.
- Some Vouchers are subject to a minimum purchase requirement. Taxes, shipping and handling and other charges do not apply towards meeting the minimum purchase amount.
- A particular Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer or Voucher in the same order unless the Specific Voucher Terms expressly provide otherwise.
- Each Voucher (excluding a single use Voucher, which expires on use) is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the Specific Voucher Terms unless used or terminated earlier in accordance with these Voucher Terms. Most Reward Vouchers expire 30 days after issue.
- Vouchers are not for resale and are not redeemable for cash. If the order value is lower than the Voucher value, the remaining amount of the Voucher value is lost.
- Physical Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, mutilated, defaced, tampered with or deleted.
- A Voucher cannot be applied to orders already placed.
- If a Voucher is used and your entire order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return all items in your order, we will refund the actual amount paid subject to our applicable trading terms but the Voucher will no longer be valid.
- If a Voucher is used and only part of your order is cancelled or rejected, or if you return only some of the items in your order, a partial Voucher discount will still be applied to the remaining item(s) that are processed.
- We may discontinue, cancel or refuse to issue or honour a specific Voucher or Voucher type at any time for any reason without notice. This may occur for a range of reasons including due to errors associated with issuing or processing the Voucher or Voucher type or because we consider that you or the Voucher applicant have applied for or used the Voucher improperly or outside its intended purpose or operation or in breach of these Voucher Terms including any Specific Voucher Terms or because the Voucher has been tampered with or altered.
- These Voucher Terms cover only the Voucher itself. Our specified trading terms also apply to your purchases of products or services using the Voucher.